September 11th, 2020
The LINKZONE 2 mobile hotspot supports USB tethering and all possible T-Mobile/Sprint 4G bands, including T-Mobile’s extended range bands and the bands formerly used by Sprint. In comparison to the Franklin T9, it uses USB-C, has longer battery life, and includes the ability to charge other devices.
This device is available with the Contributor level of membership.
The LINKZONE 2 mobile hotspot supports USB tethering and all possible T-Mobile/Sprint 4G bands, including T-Mobile's extended range bands and the bands formerly used by Sprint. In comparison to the Franklin T9, it uses USB-C, has longer battery life, and includes the ability to charge other devices.
NOTE: Currently, this hotspot will connect to Sprint's network, and will fall back to use the T-Mobile network if the Sprint network is not available. This may change in the future as the merger between Sprint and T-Mobile proceeds.
- Battery Life: 24 hrs usage, 48 days standby (4400 mAh)
- Maximum Number of Connected Devices: 16 Wi-Fi
- 4G LTE (bands 2, 4, 5, 12, 25, 26, 41, 66, 71)
- 3G/4G (bands 1, 2, 4, 5)
- Max Theoretical Speed: 150 Mbps Down / 50 Mbps Up
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: 802.11 b/g/n/ac - 2.4GHz and 5GHz (not simultaneously)
- Dimensions: 4.13" x 2.60" x 0.75" (5.15 oz)
- USB-C port for charging and USB tethering.
- USB-A port to charge external devices with the LINKZONE 2 battery (power bank).
- USB tethering
- Power bank
- Can NOT run without battery
- External Antenna Ports: None
Please note that max theoretical speeds reflect a device's capabilities under perfect laboratory conditions. Many variables, including as terrain, hotspot placement, distance from tower, network congestion and other factors, may affect the speeds measured during conventional use.
Download LINKZONE 2 Manual (PDF)
To recycle the device:
- Web: us.alcatelmobile.com/accessibility-compliance/electronic-recycling-program
- Phone: 1-855-368-0829
To recycle the battery