Calyx Institute's Executive Director participates in "Security and Freedom" panel discussion at the Turing Festival
- Ross Anderson (Cambridge University)
- David Allen Green (Reporter and Lawyer)
- Dr Wendy Moncur (University of Dundee)
- Jim Killock (Executive Director of the Open Rights Group)
Calyx Institute participates in panel discussion entitled "Privacy as if Users Mattered" at PDF2012
On June 12th, 2012, The Calyx Institute's Executive Director Nicholas Merrill participated in a panel discussion entitled "Privacy as if Users Mattered" at the Personal Democracy Forum 2012 conference, held at New York University's Skirball Center.
Other participants in the panel included:
- Sam Gregory (Program Director, Witness)
- Andrew Lewman (Executive Director, The Tor Project)
- Chris Soghoian (Open Society Fellow, Open Society Foundations)
- Emmanuel Shalit (CEO, Dashlane)
- Yvette J. Alberdingk Thijm (Executive Director, Witness)
Click here for more information about the Personal Democracy Forum 2012.